Is not this the kind of fasting I have chosen: to loose the chains of injustice and untie the cords of the yoke, to set the oppressed free and break every yoke?
Prayer breaks chains and gives favor that is supernatural. It enables rescue and puts people in the right place at the right time.
There is so much going on in the anti-trafficking community. Have you seen the headlines? New laws are being passed, new aftercare organizations are arising, awareness is rising and more rescues are taking place each month. It truly is amazing!
Check it out for yourself!
- See here how airports are working with Homeland Security to raise awareness.
- Interested in legislation? Look here to view Shared Hope’s 2016 Protected Innocence Challenge Report Card and see how your state ranks. Be sure to scroll down and view the growth from 2011 to 2016.
- And celebrate!! There is a lot of great progress being made!
Aglow believes in freedom for ALL - and wants to see those ensnared in deception be set free. Buying sex is NOT normal. So let's #PrayforPerps and speak freedom, hope and life! We want to see sex trafficking end.
View this video from our friends at Rescue: Freedom International ~ If your name is John, we’ve got your back. Help us reclaim your name. #PerpsNotJohns
As we celebrate the progress we’re seeing, let’s pray for buyers to be set free, and pray for Rescue Freedom International. It’s an honor to partner with Rescue Freedom in prayer and we know that our prayers make a difference.
Pray for Rescue: Freedom International:
- Pray for excellent staff. It is extremely difficult to find local staff who will work with this population in any capacity and to find a "house mom" is even more difficult.
- Prayer for wisdom for caregivers to know how to deal with survivors who have extensive mental health issues.
- Pray for God to send the right person to fill a drop-in coordinator position, that is only temporarily filled.
- NEW HOME: RF is waiting for the legal permission to open a new house, where the women who already have work and have successfully passed the first stage of permanence will reside. Pray for favor!
- Pray for favor also in staff Visa renewal processes and passports for some of the girls.
- Pray for girls who are struggling emotionally, and for discernment in how to manage and choose safe relationships.
- Pray for the self-esteem of children in the homes.
Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. Ephesians 3:20 NLT
Standing in the gap with you,